Hotel – L’Auberge des Artistes
The bedrooms are located on the 1st floor. There are 3 double bedrooms and 2 quadruple bedrooms.
There is no wheelchair access at the hotel.
The entire establishment is non-smoking and non-vaping.
– Bedding equipped with duvet,
– 1 memory foam pillow or 1 classic pillow per person, 1 pillow,
– Desk and chair,
– 80cm television,
– Secure public WIFI access.
– Shower cubicle 80×100,
– Washbasin with cabinet 2 drawers,
– Dry towel,
– Bathroom linen: small and large towel per person,
– Body and hair soap.
From 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm from Tuesday to Saturday
Before 10.00 am
Prices and hotel payment methods accepted
|Low Season (October to March inclusive)||High Season (April to September inclusive)|
|Tourist tax 5% of the price of the room, to be paid upon your arrival|
Reserve a room
02 51 52 46 66 (click)
Availability of the hotel rooms
Auberge des Artistes
Reserve your room for 1 to 4 people using the availability calendar
Bicycles, motorcycles and walkers of Santiago de Compostela. Here are some little extras to make your stay easier:
- Bicycle repair kit available
- Laundry room available for your laundry: washing machine and dryer
- Possibility reservation an express breakfast for an early departure before 7.30 am, delivred to your room the day before
- Breakfast adapted to the efforts of your future day
- Meal basket (paid) on reservation
- Space (paid) to park your vehicle, clean it, recharge it
- 2 rooms for 1 to 4 people for stay in a group
To choose when you arrive (we will give you a form to tick).
Proposals: fruit juice, mini pastries, bread, brioche, 2 cereals, coffee, teas, milk, jams, yoghurt or cottage cheese.
- In autonomy before 7.30 am,
- In the bar room from 7.30 am to 10 am from Wednesday to Friday and from 9 am to 10.30 am on weekends.
- July-August from 8 am to 10 am from Wednesday to Friday and from 9 am to 10.30 am on weekends.
Meal tray Menu of the day: Tuesday to Thursday evening by reservation except in July-August.
A la carte dining in the dining room on Friday evening and Saturday evening.
Access to the lounge is reserved for hotel guests.
- TV corner
- Table and chairs
- Library corner and board game